Flamengo buys 25% more of Renê’s rights for 7 million



Flamengo buys 25% more of Renê’s rights for 7 million | I footballed






















StartFlamengoFlamengo buys 25% more of Renê’s rights for 7 million

In 2020, Flamengo bought another 25% of the economic rights of left-back Renê. The financial statement released by the club showed this, now the red-black has 75% of the player.

Renê arrived in Flamengo in 2017, the Rio club bought 50% of its rights for R $ 3.9 million. In the beginning of 2020, Mais Querido renewed with the side until 2020, in addition, the red-black carioca paid another R $ 7.08 million to the company MP Eventos for 25% of the player, totaling 75%.

PUBLICITY

Therefore, the Flamengo paid R $ 10.9 million for 75% of left-back Renê. The other 25% belong to Sport.

+ Defender Pepe reveals Flamengo fans in childhood.
+ Palmeiras may have important embezzlement for the decision of the Brazilian Super Cup against Flamengo.

The 28-year-old is entering his fifth season at Flamengo, with 172 games and 5 goals so far. In addition, the full-back has already won 8 titles for the Most Wanted.

By: Futebolizei.com

PUBLICITY

We value your privacy

We and our partners store or access device information, such as cookies, and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by devices, for the purposes described below. You can click to consent to processing by us and our partners for such purposes. Alternatively, you can click to refuse consent, or access more detailed information and change your preferences before giving consent. Your preferences will only apply to this website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Post
Maaseik zet Roeselare na zege in eerste finalewedstrijd meteen onder druk

Maaseik immediately puts Roeselare under pressure after winning in the first final match

Next Post

🎥 | Is World Champion Price Screwed By The PDC?

Related Posts